175 g box Orgran Outback Animals Vanilla Biscuits
1 cup sultanas
125 g butter
125 g caster sugar
2 tbsp cocoa
2 tbsp coconut
1 tsp vanilla
1 egg, lightly beaten
1½ cups icing sugar
2-3 tbsp water
- Grease a slice tin with butter and line with baking paper.
- Crush biscuits either by hand or in a food processor, being sure to leave some larger pieces.
- Add sultanas, cocoa and coconut. Combine well.
- In a small saucepan, melt butter, then stir in sugar and vanilla.
- Stir butter mixture and egg through dry ingredients until well combined.
- Press into prepared tin using the back of a spoon to smooth down the top.
- To make icing, sift icing sugar and cocoa into a bowl.
- Add water gradually, stirring until you have a smooth, spreadable consistency.
- Spread icing over the slice and refrigerate overnight before slicing into squares.