Avocado and Herb Sandwiches
- 450grams ORGRAN Crispibreads
- 1 – 2 ripe avocados
- fresh herbs (dill/parsley/watercress)
- 1 spring onions
- seeds (flax/poppy)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 – 4 radishes
- 1 – 2 tbsp. chives, chopped
- Prepare bread as directed on packet. Preparation is simple. Mix, add water, knead the mass and put it in the pan and wait a few minutes to rise. The dough rises quickly.
- Once the bread is fluffy and soft, scatter seeds on top (not too many as they can weigh down the bread). Bake according to packet instructions.
- Cream ripe avocados by roughly mashing it with a fork. Add the spring onions and chopped fresh herbs into the avocado and mix. Place the avocado on the top of the baked bread or crispibread and add salt, pepper and squeeze with lemon if you want an extra tang.