- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 brown onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 500 grams white mushrooms
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon Italian herbs
- 300 grams ORGRAN Quinoa Penne
- Handful spinach, chopped Parsley to serve
- Heat oil in a pan over medium-high heat and add in onion and garlic. Sautee until soft and fragrant.
- Add mushrooms to food processor and pulse until minced. Remove and place in a separate bowl and do the same with carrots.
- Add mushrooms and carrots to pan. When soft, add soy sauce and tomato paste.
- Add in can of crushed tomatoes and Italian herbs and simmer over medium heat for 5-10 mins, or until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Meanwhile, cook ORGRAN Quinoa Penne according to instructions on packet. When cooked to your liking, remove from heat and drain.
- Take sauce off head and stir through chopped spinach until slightly wilted.
- Mix pasta through sauce and serve with fresh parsley.