Vegan Falafel Pizza
- Prep Time: 15m
- Cook Time: 40m
- Total Time: 51m
- Serves: 4
- 1 package ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 170 milliliters water
- 4 tablespoons oil
- 3 tablespoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer
- 5 beets, medium sized
- 2 tablespoons tahini sesame seed sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
Tahini Sesame Seed Sauce
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- nutritional yeast, to taste
- 2 small mushrooms, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chickpeas
- 1 cloves garlic, crushed
To Make the Base
- Preheat oven to 290°C and line a cake pan or deep pie dish with baking paper.
- Mix ORGRAN Falafel Mix, water, oil and ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer together.
- Pour into tray and bake for 10 mins.
- In a food processor, pulse all ingredients until smooth.
- Spread over Falafel pizza base
- Place mushrooms, crushed garlic and chickpeas over surface of falafel pizza base.
- Return to oven and bake for 20 mins.
- Drizzle over tahini sesame seed sauce.
- Serve and enjoy.