Sweet and Sour Cauliflower Bites
- In a pot, mix water, sugar, rice vinegar and corn starch. Mix until it is well combined.
- Add soy sauce and ketchup.
- Heat up until it is thicken.
- Cut cauliflower into bite size.
- Whisk eggs and place into a bowl and breadcrumbs on separate plate.
- Dip cauliflower into eggs then breadcrumbs. Place it in paper-lined baking tray.
- Spray with oil and bake it in pre-heated oven 200°C/400°F for 18 to 20 minutes or until turn into golden brown colour.
- In a fry pan, pour sweet & sour sauce then add cauliflower.