Strawberry Pasta Salad
- Prep Time: 20m
- Serves: 4 People
- 250 grams ORGRAN Penne Pasta
- 100 grams baby spinach
- 100 grams rocket
- 250 grams strawberries, quartered
- 125 grams blueberries
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt & pepper, to taste
- Clean and dry all salad ingredients and combine in a bowl.
- Prepare pasta according to packet instructions.
- Drain and allow to slightly cool.
- Add to bowl with all other ingredients.
- In a small bowl whisk dressing ingredients and pour over salad.
- Toss, serve immediately.