Orgran Lentil Burgers
- 2 tins of cooked lentils rinsed and patted dry.
- 1 & 1/4 cup Orgran Crispi Rice Breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder or garlic salt (optional)
- Pinch of paprika
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of ground parsley
- 1/4 cup of finely chopped coriander or 1 tablespoon of ground coriander
- Olive oil
- Drain your lentils and rinse well.
- Pat the lentils dry and slightly mash using the back of a fork or potato masher.
- Add in all the remaining ingredients except for the olive oil for frying.
- Once you have mixed your ingredients, form your burger patties using about 1/2 a cup of the patty mixture. Add in more bread crumbs should you need.
- Use your hands to mold the patties.
- Coat the patties with some more Orgran bread crumbs.
- Heat your pan with the olive oil and fry each patty for about 3-5 minutes for the first side and then another 2 minutes on the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining patty mix.
- Serve as a delicious burger with all your favorite toppings or bun-less with a delicious salad.
Recipe by: @health_alignment