Green Falafel Patties
- 1 package ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 150 grams thawed peas
- 1 small bunch mixed herbs parsley and cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- pinch Black pepper
- 170 milliliters water
- Olive oil for baking
- Preheat the oven to 200*C.
- Add the peas and herbs to a blender and mix until smooth.
- Add the ORGRAN Falafel Mix to a large bowl, add the pea + herb mix to it, add the water and season with cumin and pepper.
- Mix and let sit for 15 min.
- Line a baking sheet and with a tablespoon scoop out equal amounts of falafel mix and form into patties.
- Lay on the lined sheet and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Bake for 20 min, flipping once half way.
- Serve with warm pita bread, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, onions and tahini dressing.
Source: The Hungry Warrior