Crispi Avocado Fries
- 3 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 4 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg ™ Egg Replacer
- 1 1/2 cups ORGRAN Crispi Premium Crumbs
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted (regular or low fat)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 230°C/450°F. Line a baking sheet with foil and place a wire rack on the sheet. Set aside.
- Slice avocados lengthwise – for three avocados, you’ll get 20-22 fries.
- In a bowl, mix 4tsp ORGRAN No Egg™F with 4tbsp water.
- In another bowl, combine ORGRAN Crispi Premium Breadcrumbs and melted margarine and mix with your fingers to coat.
- Add garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and pepper and stir to combine.
- Dredge each avocado slice through the ORGRAN flour, and then egg replacer mix.
- Coat thoroughly with the crumbs and place on the wire rack. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, until crumbs is lightly browned. Cool for about ten minutes and serve with dipping sauce of choice.