Buckwheat Basil Pesto Pasta
- 90 grams Fresh Basil
- 1 cup Peas, cooked
- teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tablespoons Nutritional Yeast (optional)
- teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper, to taste
- 1 package ORGRAN Buckwheat Penne
- 1/3 cup Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 Large handful of rocket, roughly chopped
- In a high speed blender, combine the basil, peas, garlic, nutritional yeast, lemon juice and olive oil.
- Slowly add the sunflower seeds while the blender is running.
- Blend until smooth and add salt and pepper as desired.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions.
- Drain and rinse thoroughly before returning to the pot.
- Combine desired amount of pesto with the pasta and stir through.
- Lightly stir though the rocket and sundried tomatoes and serve!