Vanilla Easter Cupcakes
- 1 box of Orgran Vanilla Cake Mix
- 1 tub of pillsbury vanilla icing
- a few drops of yellow food colouring
- 2 packets of vegan speckled eggs (choc pebbles) by: VEGAN clean
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and line a muffin pan.
- Mix the premix together according to the box instructions.
- Bake for 12-15 minute until golden and a toothpick comes out clean.
- For the icing combine the food colouring and the pilsbury icing.
- Pipe the icing onto the cupcakes and decorate with some vegan speckled eggs.