- 1 and 1/2 cups of Orgran All-Purpose Flour
- 1cup of castor sugar or sugar of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of salt Wet:
- 1/2 cup of oil of your choice
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 250ml of water or plant based milk
- 2 Teaspoons of Orgran No Egg Egg Replacer mixed with 4 tablespoon of water
- Dairy free Cream
- Icing sugar
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and Greece your baking dish.
- Sieve all the dry ingredients into your mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- Mixx the egg replacer with the water.
- Add the wet ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix well until everything is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- Pierce with a knife to test if the cakes are ready, if the knife comes out clean then remove the cakes from the oven and allow to cool before removing from the cake tins.
- Remove the one cake from the tin and place onto your cake rack.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly before slicing it into 3-4 even rectangles. Run a life under got water to get a clean slice.
- Take your first layer and spread some of your favourite jam and dairy free cream.
- Repeat for the rest of the slices and decorate with some fresh raspberries and a dust of icing sugar.