Turmeric & Sweet Potato Savoury Muffins
- 2 cups ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 cup Mashed Sweet Potato
- 1 Whole Large Zucchini, grated
- 2 Sprigs Spring Onion
- 100 grams Feta
- 1/4 teaspoon Turmeric Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 4 teaspoons ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer, prepared as per packet instructions
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
- Preheat oven to 170°C and prepare a cupcake/muffin tray and set it to the side.
- Boil sweet potato until it is soft and mash it.
- Add mashed sweet potato and all dry ingredients to a large mixing bowl and combine.
- Grate zucchini, cut spring onions and add to dry mixture. Mix to combine.
- Break up feta and add to the mixture. Add oil, egg mixture, salt and pepper. Mix again until well combined.
- Add turmeric last and mix well to combine.
- Spoon mixture in to each prepared cupcake or muffin tray and place in the oven for approx 18-20 minutes or until golden.
- Let them cool in a pan for about 10 minutes before serving.