Sugar Free Strawberry Friands
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- Serves: 4
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup ORGRAN Self Raising Flour
- 1 teaspoon natural vanilla essence
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla powder (or vanilla bean paste)
- 1 teaspoon Stevia (or GMO free xylitol birch, start with 1/2 tsp as the potency of Stevia varies significantly, add more according to taste. (Or your preferred sweetener)
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (or vegan butter for alternative)
- 1/2 fresh/frozen organic strawberries, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ORGRAN No Egg™ Egg Replacer (equivalent to 1 egg)
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl until incorporated.
- Mix all wet ingredients (excluding raspberries) until combined.
- Combine both dry & wet mixes together. Place raspberries on top prior to baking.
- Pour mixture into patty cups 1/2 full. Place in oven and bake for 15-20 mins or until lightly browned and cooked through.