Raspberry and Lime Polenta Cake
- Pre-Heat oven to 1800C and grease a 23 spring-form cake tin.
- Place the Orgran Cornbread and Muffin Mix in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the lemon zest and combine.
- In a separate bowl beat the egg (OR Orgran No egg (Natural egg replacer)) and then add the oil milk.
- Beat again to combine well.
- Make a well in the centre of the muffin mix and add the liquid. Stir until just combined.
- Add the lemon and lime juice and finally the raspberries.
- Place in the spring-form tin and bake 25 to 30 minutes.
- Skewer test to ensure mixture is cooked through.
- Remove ring on pan and allow to cool.
- Serve dusted with icing sugar, raspberries and lemon/lime zest.
- Can also be served with a dollop of yoghurt.
(Recipe compliments of Natural Medicine Magazine)