Orgran Chocolate Cake
1 Cup cream cheese
1 Cup coconut sugar
2 Table spoons lemon juice (or more to taste)
Mixed Fruit Topping:
- Fresh Blueberries
- Fresh Raspberries
- Fresh Gooseberries
- Fresh Passion fruit pulp
Method to make the cake:
- Add all the ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix on low speed to combine, then on high speed for 4 minutes.
- Pour into greased cake tins and bake for 30-35 min at 180 °C.
Method to decorate the cake:
- Apply a layer of icing between the two layers of cake. Apply icing to the top and sides of the cake.
- Mix all the fresh berries together and place on top of the cake.
- Drizzle passion fruit pulp over the berries and the side of the cake.
Method to make the icing:
- Leave cream cheese out of the refrigerator to soften.
- Grind the coconut sugar in a coffee grinder or high-speed blender until it’s finely ground.
- Whisk cream cheese thoroughly with coconut sugar and lemon juice.