Gluten Free Seed Loaf
- 1 cup Orgran All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbs flaxseeds
- 2 Tbs sesame seeds
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 eggs/flax eggs
- 1 cup yoghurt/coconut yoghurt
- 2 Tbs mixed seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and grease a loaf tin.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk the eggs together and mix into the dry ingredients.
- Then add your yoghurt of choice and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into the loaf tin and sprinkle with the mixed seeds.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes, the top should be a nice golden brown colour.