Fudgy Gluten Free Brownies
- 125g Orgran Gluten-Free self raising flour
- 80g cacao powder
- 170ml coconut oil, melted and cooled – 200g coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 flax eggs
- pinch of salt
- sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 tbs almond butter
- First make the flax eggs by Place flour, cacao powder and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, place the coconut oil, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add the flax eggs and stir to incorporate.
- Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir gently. Don’t over mix.
- Stir in some choc chips and bake at 180 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes (depending on your oven).
- Leave to cool, slice it up and enjoy!