Fudgy Choc Chip Avocado Puddings
- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 20m
- Total Time: 30m
- 1 cup ORGRAN All Purpose Plain Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Himalayan crystal salt
- 2 1/2 Dutch processed cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1/2 ripe avocado, mashed
- 1 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1/2 cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C. And set aside 3-4 small oven safe dishes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a blender or mixer, blend/beat the coconut oil, vanilla, avocado, and sugar together until smooth and lump free.
- With the blender/mixer on a low speed, add half of the flour mixture. Add the milk and then add the remaining dry ingredients until all combined.
- Spoon mixture into serving dishes till 3/4 full then sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Bake for approx 15-20 mins, or until set around the edges but still a little soft in centre, turn oven off and leave in for a further 5-10 mins (if needed/still very runny).
- Remove from oven and set aside for 30 mins as it will continue to set. *optional – serve with warm chocolate sauce.
- You can make a simple sauce by mixing 2 tbs cocoa powder with 1.5 – 2 tablespoons of pure maple or coconut syrup and 1 tbs boiling hot water!