- Prep Time: 10m
- Cook Time: 15m
- Total Time: 25m
- Serves: 12
- 1 ORGRAN Falafel Mix
- 2 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- teaspoon cayenne pepper
- teaspoon turmeric
- cracked pepper, to taste
- 50 grams sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 50 grams Kalamata olives, pitted & sliced
- 25 grams rocket, chopped
- 1/4 pumpkin, roasted & mashed
- 3/4 water, plus 1-2 tablespoons as required
- Preheat oven to 170°C (fan-forced), and either line or grease a 12 hole, medium sized muffins tray.
- Empty contents of ORGRAN Falafel Mix into a large mixing bowl. Stir through all herbs and spices.
- Mix in the tomatoes, olives, rocket and pumpkin and add the water, ¼ cup at a time. If needed, add the extra 1-2 tablespoons.
- The consistency should resemble that of a regular muffin.
- Spoon the batter into the muffin tray, and lightly sprinkle the sesame seeds over the top of each muffin.
- Place in the oven for 15-18 mins, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Serve warm as a snack drizzled with hummus or tahini (or both!), or accompanied by roast vegetables or salad.