- 125g chickpeas
- 25g program self-raising gluten free flour
- 30g whey protein/plant protein
- 50g nut butter
- 1 egg/flax egg
- 1 to 1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 tsp bicarb
- 30ml milk or choice
- 4 Tbs xylitol
- Pop the oven on at 175 degrees and line a tin with baking paper.
- Blend all ingredients together and bake for 15 minutes.
- Check to see whether you’d it to be cooked a little more but I prefer a fudgy centre so I take them out after 15 minutes has passed.