Chocolate Ganache Tarts
- 1 packet of Orgran Sugar Free Cacao Cookies
- 2 tbsp melted vegan butter
- 300g dark chocolate of choice
- 3/4 can of coconut milk
Salted caramel sauce:
- 1 cup coconut cream
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp of corn starch
- Preheat the oven to 180°C and grease two small tart tins.
- Crush the biscuits and combine with the vegan butter.
- Press into the tart tins and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Once baked remove and allow to cool.
- For the ganache, place the chocolate in a bowl.
- Heat the coconut milk in a sauce pan over medium heat.
- Once the coconut milk is hot (not boiling), pour it over the dark chocolate and allow to sit for 1-2 minutes.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour into the biscuit crust and then place in the fridge to set (15-30 minutes)
- For the caramel sauce, heat up the coconut cream, brown sugar and corn starch on the stove until it thickens slightly (add a little bit of salt for a salted caramel)
- Drizzle over the cooled tart and add a pinch of flaky salt over the top.