Chocolate Fudge Bites
- 1 cup of Orgran choco O’s gluten free cereal
- 2 TBS cocoa
- 1/2 cup dates, heated in the microwave to soften
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 TBS dark chocolate drops from ,optional
- **2 TBS water if needed
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend for about 30 to 60 seconds.
- If the mixture is too dry, add some more water (but be careful not to add too much.
- Roll into balls and then coat in some blended cereal and voila…done and dusted!!!
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
Credit: Jo Hill @pullupsandpeanutbutter