- 300g almond four
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 4 organic eggs or Orgran egg replacer
- 60ml coconut oil
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 200g blackberries
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line muffin tray with muffin cups. Combine flour and baking powder.
- Add eggs, coconut oil, cinnamon + maple syrup and combine well.
- Spoon half of the mixture in each muffin cup and add blackberries, cover with more mixture and top with more blackberries and chia seeds.
- Bake for 35-40 min, leave to cool and serve with vegan or coconut yoghurt.