Bathing Bear Tarts
- Total Time: 40m
- Serves: 4
- 1 package ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Choc Chip Biscuits
- 2 tablespoons non-dairy margarine
- 50 grams
- non-dairy chocolate
- 1 tablespoon non-dairy milk
- Grease four mini tart tins.
- Set aside 4 ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Choc Chip Biscuits and add the rest to a food processor.
- Melt the non-dairy margarine and add to the food processor. Blend until fine and crumbly.
- Firmly press the mixture into the mini tart tins, making sure to do the sides as well. Set aside.
- Put the non-dairy chocolate and non-dairy milk in a microwave-safe jug and melt together for about 2 minutes on low. Check regularly to prevent burning.
- Evenly spoon the chocolate mixture into the mini tart tins.
- Gently place an ORGRAN Itsy Bitsy Choc Chip Biscuit in each tart and allow to set in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.